Events at the Farm
Thank you for considering Pastures of Plenty Farm as a venue for your event. The Farm is the perfect place for weddings, family celebrations and corporate events. Overlooked by mesas to the east, and the Boulder foothills to the west, the Farm is surrounded by idyllic fields of organic flowers and vegetables. We are a full service farm-to-table event facility located just 10 minutes from downtown Boulder, Colorado. Our 35-acre family farm is not your typical event venue; it is a working farm and home to the Tawse-Davis Family. As such, we have certain rules and regulations that must be followed. Please read on to see if our family farm is the right fit for your event.
Farm Rental Includes:
- 9 hours of time on the property, including early arrival and guests’ final departure
- Catering by ‘Plenty’ — our in-house catering service (includes wait staff, bar service, and outdoor kitchen staff)
- 1,500 sq. ft. dining tent (walls available for inclement weather)
- Covered garden arbor, featuring antique furniture, cocktail area and bar
- Antique furniture and decorations — found throughout the property which add to the farm experience
- Wedding arch
- Ambient cut flowers (a $400 value) from our fields throughout the venue
- Ample lighting and electrical outlets at the outdoor party area
- Bonfire ring with wood (if no fire bans are in affect)
- Off-road parking for up to 37 cars (approximately 60 guests)
The four key categories of costs:
1. Farm Rental (property only):
Monday–Thursday: $3,000 or $65 per guest
Friday: $ 4,500
Saturday: $ 4,900
Sunday: $ 4,500
Monday–Thursday: $ 3,000 or $65 per guest
Friday: $ 4,000
Saturday: $ 4,500
Sunday: $ 4,000
2. Catering by ‘Plenty’ (see above)
3. Rental Items
Pastures of Plenty Farm works with All Events Rentals to provide glassware, dishes, flatware, linens, dining tables, chairs, and any other rental needs. Clients will be responsible for ordering items, selecting colors, styles, etc. We will receive the order, set up and break down. Please call on us for any advice or recommendations.
The Farm provides coffee service, tea, and iced tea. Clients are responsible for purchasing and delivery of additional beverages including: alcohol, soda, juice, bottled water, ice, etc. We will set up the bar, serve and clean-up (no corkage-fee).
Average combined cost: $150 per person (includes farm rental, catering, rental goods and beverages)
The Farm only books one event per day. Out of respect for our neighbors, events can run no later than 9:30 PM. This means that last call for music and alcohol will be 9 PM. We ask that guests respect a 9:30 PM departure time. Additionally, we request that the total event time — meaning the time from first arrival to when your entire party departs — not exceed 9 hours.
At Pastures of Plenty Farm we are music lovers, but we are nestled in a rural neighborhood. In order to ensure that we can continue to host events, we ask that you respect the following when selecting music:
- No: DJs or loud and boisterous wedding music
- No: Full drum sets, electric bass or electric guitars
- Yes: We do allow acoustic instruments or iPods amplified at a volume not to exceed 70 decibels, and will work with you ahead of time to ensure compliance. We reserve the right to decide appropriate volume levels.
For further information please contact Pastures of Plenty Farm.
Pastures of Plenty Farm provides extraordinary floral services. We grow over 75 varieties of organic flowers. Learn more.
Looking for something a bit different from the norm? We offer a collection of antique dishware that can be rented for your event.
Wedding Cakes or Not!
From traditional wedding cakes to cupcakes or cream puff towers, we can recommend some extraordinary bakers and coordinate your delivery. We suggest Shamane’s Bake Shoppe.
Friends of the Farm
We would like to thank the following photographers for allowing us to use their photography on our website: