Events at the Farm!
Thank you for considering Pastures of Plenty Farm as a venue for your event. When you choose to host your event with us, you become part of the history of the property, which was originally homesteaded in 1887. We are a full service farm-to-table event facility located just 10 minutes from downtown Boulder. Our 35-acre family farm, over-looked by mesas and surrounded by idyllic fields of flowers is not your typical event venue; it is a working farm and home to the Tawse-Davis Family. As such, we have certain rules and regulations that must be followed. Please read on to see if our family farm is the right fit for your event. Above all, we will ensure that your time on the farm is ripe and bountiful.astures of Plenty Farm is located between Boulder and Longmont, Colorado. Overlooked by mesas to the east, and the Boulder foothills to the west, the Farm is surrounded by idyllic fields of organic flowers and vegetables.
Farm Rental Includes:
- 9 hours of time on the property, including early arrival and guests’ final departure
- Catering by Plenty is our in-house catering service (includes wait staff, bar service, and outdoor kitchen staff)
- 1,500 sq. ft. dining tent (walls available for inclement weather)
- Covered garden arbor, featuring antique furniture, cocktail area and bar
- Antique furniture and decorations can be found throughout the property, adding to the “natural” feel of the farm experience
- Wedding arch, looking out at fields of flowers and mesas
- Ambient cut flowers (a $400 value) from our fields are provided throughout the venue
- Ample lighting and electrical outlets at the outdoor party area
- Bonfire ring with wood (if no fire bans are in affect)
- Off-road parking for up to 37 cars, approximately 60 guests
The four key categories of costs:
Plenty is committed to providing clients with genuine Farm to Table cuisine. Drawing from the world’s greatest food traditions our menu emphasizes local, organic and seasonal ingredients—many from our fields. Whether your event is for 75 or 200 guests, a five-course dinner for 24, or a company picnic, we promise the highest quality service and full-flavored foods that are truly of our time and place.
Catering by Plenty
1. Farm Rental (property only):
Monday–Thursday: $ 3,000 or $50.00 per guest
Friday: $ 4,500
Saturday: $ 4,900
Sunday: $ 4,500
2. Plenty: Farm-to-Table Catering
Plenty personalizes a menu for each event based your requests, party size, and seasonality. These components mean that prices per person can vary significantly. See our Farm to Table menu offerings. Catering services include:
- A personalized menu from Chef Lyle Davis. We work to meet most special dietary needs, and encourage the use of fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Wait service and bar staff.
- Set-up and tear down of event space, including tables, chairs and dishware.
- Cake and coffee service, hot tea, iced tea and tap water.
- Compostable dishes, cups and napkins may also be used in lieu of china, glassware and napkins.
3. Rental Items
Pastures of Plenty Farm works with All Events Rentals to provide glassware, dishes, flatware, linens, dining tables, chairs, and any other rental needs. Clients will be responsible for ordering items, selecting colors, styles, etc. Pastures of Plenty is obviously available for any advice or recommendations. We will also receive the order, set up and break down.
Pastures of Plenty Farm provides coffee service, tea, iced tea, and tap water. Clients are responsible for purchasing and delivery of any additional beverages including alcohol, soda, juice, bottled water, ice, etc. We will set up the bar, serve and clean-up. We do not charge a corkage-fee.
Average combined cost: $150 per person
(includes farm rental, catering, rental goods and beverages)
Pastures of Plenty Farm does not book events on an hourly basis, and we only book one event per day. Out of respect for our neighbors, events can run no later than 9:30 PM. This means that last call for music and alcohol will be 9 PM. We ask that guests respect a 9:30 PM departure time. Additionally, we request that the total event time — meaning the time from first arrival to when your entire party departs — not exceed 9 hours.
At Pastures of Plenty Farm we are music lovers, but we are nestled in a rural neighborhood. In order to ensure that we can continue to host events at our farm, we ask that you respect the following when selecting the music for your event. The following is not permitted:
- No DJs or loud and boisterous wedding music
- No full drum sets, electric bass or electric guitars
NOTE: We do allow acoustic instruments or iPods amplified at a volume not to exceed 70 decibels. We will work with you ahead of time on this, but we reserve the right to decide appropriate volume levels.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information please contact us.
Pastures of Plenty Farm provides extraordinary floral services. We grow over 75 varieties of organic flowers. Learn more about our Flowers.
Looking for something a bit different from the norm? We offer a collection of antique dishware that can be rented for your event.
Wedding Cakes or Not!
From traditional wedding cakes to cupcakes or cream puff towers, we can recommend some extraordinary bakers and coordinate your delivery. May we suggest:
Friends of Pastures of Plenty Farm
We would like to thank the following photographers for allowing us to use their photography on our website: